The 10 Point Program Includes:
- A professionally trained staff to monitor and update our market intelligence and qualify prospective candidates.
- Professional recruiting and search activity.
- One-on-one interface with the hiring authority.
- Development of a personality profile, a rate commitment, and ethics.
- Assessment and consultation on career goals and job suitability.
- Thorough appraisal of ability and accomplishments.
- Assessment of technical skills and achievements.
- Account Representatives’ review and evaluation of applicant’s compatibility.
- Presentation of client image, market status and pre-sell of client’s position.
- Negotiate and co-ordinate salaries, starting dates, and conditions of employment, including relocation information and assistance.
Three Point Wage and Salary Analysis:
- Evaluation of current wage and salary administration for Information Technology professionals.
- Comparison with competitive salaries in your industry.
- Recommendation of suitable improvements to enhance your position.
Hiring Cycle Assistance Program:
- Appraisal of the hiring process, including the procedures and participants.
- Problem-solving determination.
- Suggested solutions; taking advantage of current resources where possible.
- Assistance with Federal Guidelines on Affirmative Action.
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Seminars
- Market Consultation